Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Promo Flier

You may have seen this flier around if you happen to be in the same internet circles as Wally or me. It's the promo piece Wally did for The Rejects. I've been handing them out as flyers and I would not be adverse to anyone else doing so as well. If you need a high-def version of the image, just email me.

This was the second composition Wally pitched for the promo. Here's a rough sketch of the first:

What's happening here is Chris and Eric are being caught by surprise. Eric is trying to pull his pant's up and Chris is tripping over his shoelaces. Yet their poses actually throw heroic looking shadows on the wall. It's a good concept, but I thought there was a little too much going on for a one shot and something simple might work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment