Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ultraman Saves the Day!

Phew! What a weekend! It's Wednesday and I'm still exhausted. Hopefully a few of you wandered over here from there! We have one last post of goodies to polish out the month. Use this to be suddenly inspired to get all your friends to vote The Rejects way!

Firstly, as you might guess from the title post, Wally and I put together a short Ultra-man comic. For those of you who like your bad guys bad, and not empathetic, this should be right up your alley.



If you had half as much fun reading it as I had writing it, then I had twice as much fun writing it as you had reading it. ;)

But that's not all! Just to make your collection of The Rejects promo memorabilia complete there is one more thing. Wally just did this weird and awesome promo piece.

I don't know if I'm going to have another blog post for you guys. The month is drawing to a close. Unless, of course, you give me a REASON to post more blogs! Vote your heads off! Blackmail others to vote! The Rejects on Zuda! It's better than sex!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the UM mini story, but then i knew I would! ;)

    ReplyDelete