Friday, March 20, 2009

Titanium Rex Energy Boost

I couldn't make Wally do all the heavy lifting here. Just like other universes there are A-list superheros (like ultra-man and black talon) and there are D-list superheroes. Titanium Rex is the Mark McGrath of The Rejects universe. I put together this ad for Titanium Rex's energy drink. Maybe I'll try to put all this all together for free comic book day or something. That would be pretty fun.

Everything seems to be slowing down over at Zuda, so now is the time to strike! If you haven't voted yet go do so and if you have, get a friend or two to vote. I still think this is doable with one big push.

If you see me at Webcomics Weekend on the 21st be sure to say hey. I'll be the stocky guy with the goatee handing out fliers... hmm... that'll probably describe a lot of people at a webcomic convention... maybe I should wear a corsage or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment